Making Dallas Even Better
D Magazine - Making Dallas Even Better
• Photo op worthy, NYLO Southside is breathtaking by day and night. Enjoy the pool, or the view – neither is bad.
• If you’re looking for some rest and relaxation, look no further than the Rosewood Crescent.
• One of the most unique in Dallas, The Joule’s glass pool extends from the building, creating a fishbowl vantage point of downtown. Pack your goggles.
• Parents coming to visit? Suggest the Ritz and snag a spot at the lounge pool. Maybe you’ll meet a few of the resident celebrities.
• Planning a bachelorette party? The W hotel pool would be a perfect setting to kick off a girl’s weekend.
• Romantic and exclusive, the Zaza Hotel pool is the place to see and be seen this summer. Enjoy bottle service from the comfort of your lounge chair.
Sip a mimosa by the pool while your husband enjoys a round of golf – or two. The Four Seasons Las Colinas has something for everyone to enjoy.
Planning a bachelorette party? The W hotel pool would be a perfect setting to kick off a girl’s weekend.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »